LeRoy Collins Leon County Main Library
200 West Park Ave.
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
Directions, Hours, and Parking Information.
- Library card number with PIN required to reserve an item. Bring Photo ID and Library card number to check out.
- User Agreement and Liability Waiver must be signed at checkout. Print, sign and bring with you if possible. Copies will be available to sign at the checkout desk.
- You must be 18 years or older to check out items from the Library of Things.
- Reservations must be made 3 days in advance of start date.
- Reservations will be cancelled if not picked up by 3 days after start date.
- Two concurrent reservations are allowed.
- Items must be picked up and returned at Main Library.
- Two week loan period begins on reservation start date. Late pickup does not change the due date.
- Library staff cannot give instructions on use of an item. See user manuals.
- Questions? Call 850-606-2665.
To book an item, click Availability or More details and then a green start date. White space on the booking grid indicates a booking cannot start on that date.
This Library of Things collection is made possible by the Friends of the Library.
Determining return time